Quick learn about solar garden lights:
- The All-in-oneTM solar garden lights utilize intelligent charge controller, high output LEDs, and ultra efficient solar panels—all while maintaining its compact and easy design, stonrg, weather-proof housing design — brings solar lighting to the next level.
Advantages of solar garden lights:
- All in one Design , integrate all components into one housing for outdoor lights.
- Built-in LiFePO4 battery with minimum 5 years life of led light.
- Brightness automatically switched by charge controller management.
- 4 nights battery back up proving high reliability in monsoon and cloudy weather
- Universal mounting bracket enables mounting on a wide variety of poles (70-110mm)
- Economic self contain street lighting fixtures ready for installation right out of the box.
- Each fixture can be retrofitted to an existing pole in short time.
Application of solar garden lights:
- Solar garden lights is one of the solar lights which can be used as solar street light and solar garden lights, with the advantages of energy saving, easy stalling, no maintenance need and environment friendly.
|LED Lamp:||5 Watt 500 lumen Epistar LED (6500 K)|
|Solar Panel:||5 Watt Poly crsytalline|
|Dimension:||367 X 205 X 55 mm|
|Battery:||6.4V / 3Ah LiFePO4 battery|
2000 cycles (5-7 years)
|PIR Sensor:||6-10 m|
|Housing Material:||Waterproof plastic ABS housing|
|Installation :||3-4 m|
|Protections:||Over Charge & Over discharge|
|Distance between poles:||10-12 m|